COMPANY: Sustainalube I LOCATION: Luleå I Application Deadline: Oct. 30, 2017
Who are we?
Sustainalube AB develops and produces environmentally friendly lubricants. The company was founded in 2015 as a means to commercialize, market. Right now, we focus on the forestry and construction market, mainly domestic but also internationally.
Currently, most of the available lubricants are composed of either mineral-based oils or bio oils. Our product differs as they are made from a new type of base material. Thanks to our research discoveries and patented technology, our products are water soluble, non-toxic, biodegradable, oil free and high performing.
We offer products to help transition the use of fossil-fuel based materials in lubricants towards sustainable and oil free alternatives through research and development
What is the deal?
We are a small and passionate team of 5 people who are working on product & market development. We are looking for a sales representative to help us bring our products to new customers.
We can offer a flexible part time employment during office hours, to fit your current schedule. And ideally, you are able to plan ahead. The person we are looking for will;
- be part of the early stages of a company with truly innovative products.
- get experience from B2B sales and market validation
- get the opportunity to challenge current market views on environmentally friendly lubricants with the backing of world class research.
Is this you? We would love to take a coffee with you!
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will be doing is:
- placing outbound calls to prospects and the sales cycle position consists of prospecting and closing new accounts.
- to generate and follow up leads.
- to gather and document data during your conversations with customers.
Skills & Requirement:
We’re a start-up company, meaning we require flexibility in our role to be able to create values. We are looking for someone with developed communication skills who can create and build long term relationships with our customers. So you are most likely;
- comfortable selling over the telephone
- comfortable talking to people on our domestic market.
- fluent in swedish
- If you speak any additional nordic language such as Finnish, Danish or Norwegian, it is a plus.
- have previous experience from sales is a plus.
- outgoing, self-motivated and able to communicate in a positive, enthusiastic manner.
- If you have experience from forestry, heavy machinery or agriculture, it is seen as a merit also.
Compensation: To Be Determined (TBD)
Our position is posted till Oct 30, but applications are processed continuously.
See more at www.sustainalube.com